Community meals this week in Michiana
• Burger night time on Thursday, 4 to eight p.m., Nov. 2, Galien American Legion Submit 344, 402 N. Cleveland Ave., Galen. Burgers, sizzling canine, shrimp, rooster strips, or soiled joe baskets. Price: $9 to $5. Baskets embody French fries and slaw. Menu could fluctuate apart from hamburgers.
• Fried Fish, 5-7 p.m. Nov. 3, Knights of Columbus, 61533 S. Ironwood Rd., South Bend, 574-291-2740. All you possibly can eat. Dinner: Baked potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce. Price: Adults $14; Kids (5 to 13 years previous) $7; 4 and beneath, free. Hen nuggets and shrimp dinners can be found. Eating room seating and carry-out can be found.
• Fried fish buffet, 5:30 to 7 p.m., Nov. 3, ZB Falcons, 323 S. Sheridan St., South Bend. All you possibly can eat is perch, fish, pollack, macaroni and cheese, French fries, onion rings, salads and occasional. Price: Adults $14; Kids (6 to 12 years previous) $6. Household pleasant surroundings.
• Fried Fish, 5-7:30 p.m. Nov. 3, American Legion Submit 308, 122 Lincoln Manner E., Osceola, 574-674-6712. All you possibly can eat when eating out. Curbside pickup and ordering.
• Fish, rooster or fried shrimp, 4:30 to 7 p.m., Nov. 3, Ryan A. Balmer American Legion Submit 161, 133 E. Mishawaka Ave., Mishawaka, 574-255-8319. Execution solely. Name forward Thursday and Friday. Price: $8 to $14.
• Open kitchen, 11 a.m. to eight p.m. on Nov. 3 and eight to 11 a.m. on Nov. 5, American Legion Pulaski Submit 357, 5414 W. Pattern St., South Bend, 574-234-5073. Barbeque plus full menu on Fridays. Price: varies.
• Open kitchen, 4 to eight p.m., November 3. American Legion Submit 284, 23571 Grant Highway, South Bend, 574-289-4459. Consuming or throwing meals. Non-smoking perform.
• Polish buffet, 5-7 p.m., Nov. 3, MR Falcons, 3212 Keller St., South Bend. All you possibly can eat. Price: $16. Name for advance tickets, 574-288-1090 or 574-904-4644. Implementation obtainable.
• Celebrating the style of the harvest of unity, 5 to eight p.m., Nov. 9, Palais Royale, 105 W. Colfax Ave., South Bend. The signature occasion of the season, 17 cooks current small plates, a silent public sale, reside music, and a money bar. Chill out and luxuriate in. Price: $50. Tickets at theunitygardens.org.
• Baskets with handmade breadcrumbs, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Nov. 10, ZB Falcons, 323 S. Sheridan St., South Bend, 574-288-3335. Pork tenderloin, rooster sandwich, or rooster strips and fries $7. Substitute onion rings for $1 further. Dine in and perform obtainable. Be a part of an indoor corn gap match at 8 p.m., for $10 per individual.
• cooking chili, 3-6 p.m., Nov. 11, Michiana Walleye Affiliation, 13040 Day Highway, Mishawaka. Price: Adults $5; Kids (ages 11 and beneath), $2, per family most $25. All you possibly can eat. Every paying grownup will get 3 tickets to vote with. Toppings and cornbread supplied. Do you wish to be concerned in cooking? Pre-register with Tim Wyatt at 574-904-0971 or email@example.com.
Ship your occasion to Cheryl Morey, Newsroom, South Bend Tribune, 635 S. Lafayette Blvd., Suite 138, South Bend, IN 46601; Or electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Thursday earlier than midday. Please verify with the venue for any cancellations.