The pub in one of the best places to live in Surrey is open with a cozy fireplace and Sunday roasts
Oatlands Chaser opened on November 11 after a “important funding” to present the much-loved consuming and ingesting venue a shocking new look and really fashionable really feel. Situated between the M3 and M25 motorways, this cozy gastropub serves seasonal dishes and hearty roasts each Sunday.
There may be loads of out of doors seating within the pub’s entrance backyard, supreme when the climate is heat, whereas on cooler days the bar could be very cozy with comfortable sofas, dim lighting and a roaring log fireplace. The pub is split into charming alcoves, nooks and crannies for enjoyable on chilly winter evenings.
Learn extra: Surrey pub closes for refurbishment inside King Henry VIII’s former looking floor
Learn extra: A Surrey pub in a sleepy little village is closing to endure a refurbishment
Every eating house is embellished with stunning paneling and wallpaper, and the décor focuses on floral patterns and motifs, with pale pinks, golds, teals and deep browns. The pub is open each day of the week, serving all-day lunches, Christmas meals, vegetarian meals, youngsters’s meals and a Sunday menu.
The menu modifications often to mirror the season, and you may at present anticipate the likes of roast lamb with mashed potatoes, fried inexperienced beans, roasted greens and purple wine sauce (£24.75). For vegetarians, there’s grilled celeriac steak positioned on a mattress of mashed parsnips alongside caramelized shallots, unique mushrooms and pesto (£17.50).
Steak and malbec pie (£18.75), contemporary cod and chips (£17.95) and slow-cooked pork stomach and maple-glazed scallops (£23.50) are among the many different autumn dishes obtainable. As for desserts, the menu is split between “heat” and “chilled” choices, with apple and damson pudding, sticky toffee pudding, and home-baked chocolate cake among the many scorching favourites.
Desserts begin from £6.25, and there may be additionally a cheese and biscuit providing that includes Taw Valley Cheddar, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, creamy Camembert, plum ketchup, biscuits and grapes.
Roast dinner menu
Roasts can be found each Sunday, all served with crispy roast potatoes, stir-fried greens, roasted root greens, Yorkshire pudding and bottomless gravy.
- Roast Beef Duo – Boneless Rib of Beef, 21-day aged sirloin – £21.95
- Roast trio – with beef, pork and hen, crackling, stuffing wrapped in bacon, bread sauce – £21.95
- Roast half hen – with bread sauce and stuffing wrapped in bacon – £17.95
- Roast pork stomach – with stuffing wrapped in bacon – £18.25
- Roast beef steak – aged 21 days – £19.95
- Grilled figs and dolcillas – with honey roasted apple and onion gravy – £17.25
- Extra sides – 4 for £11: stuffing wrapped in bacon £4.95, cauliflower cheese £4.25, cauliflower, inexperienced beans, spinach and samphire £3.95, dauphinoise potatoes £4.25.
The kid-friendly pub is positioned in shut proximity to Mercedes-Benz World, Leap In Journey Park, Brooklands Museum and the Nationwide Belief web site Claremont Panorama Backyard, making it an excellent place to take pleasure in it as a part of a household day trip in Surrey.
The right way to reserve a desk at The Oatlands Chaser
- Title: Oatlands Chase, Weybridge, KT13 9RW.
- parking: Massive, free parking on web site.
- instances of labor: Day by day till 11pm (10pm on Sunday).
- e-book: Name the pub on 01932 253277 or go to theoatlandschaser.co.uk.